Camel Milk Products / Visit our San Diego Camel Farm / Al-Nassma Camel Milk Chocolate
REALLY GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT...
- We are only open on days listed on our CALENDAR PAGE.
- We do not offer camel milk tasting. Our camel milk is for our Rare Milk Camel Milk Skin CARE
- We suggest you plan to be with us from start to finish! Vising the Oasis Camel Dairy is less like visiting a farm stand and more like experiencing a play or structured excursion. From 1:00 to 3:30... we share an adventure with you. You can always come later if you just want to shop the store, pet a camel or take a camel ride but if you have never been here before, you really want to experience the whole enchilada... so to speak.
- CAMEL RIDES are the "county fair" style rides... with a single camel carrying one to two riders (weight limit is 200 lbs) in a circular area. On public tour days, each ride is approx 2 to 3 minutes.
We do offer longer rides for certain types of private tours and we will be offering desert trek rides in the coming months.
- SMOKING: Cigarette butts are a hazard for our animals. We do not allow smoking at the Camel Dairy except in designated smoking areas
- Please leave your dogs comfortably at home. Unfamiliar dogs stress our animals. If you rely on the assistance of a canine, we are happy to explore other options to help you enjoy your visit.
SEE: Dates for our upcoming OPEN FARM TOURS and EVENTS
GET INFO: On arranging for a private tour of the Oasis Camel Dairy
Oasis Camel Dairy - RARE MILK